Gulp

Well, it's official. I am registered for my next half-marathon. I am once again doing the Holiday Half in December. It's been on the calendar for months, but I hadn't actually committed. I was kinda stuck. I was super nervous to register because I felt like my training wasn't going anywhere, I wasn't being consistent with it, my long walks weren't happening, the shin pain was back and all that kept me from registering. Yet, I also knew that by not registering I wasn't putting enough pressure on myself to be consistent with the training, because it wasn't official there was still a chance I wasn't gonna committ, so why put myself through it.

But it is official now. I have registered, I customized my race bib, I selected my shirt size, I paid extra for the shuttle. I saved the confirmation email in the special folder labeled "race info". Now all that's left to do is pick the perfect race outfit. Oh, and train, I should probably kick the training into high gear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Life update