Bad and Good

In my last post I mentioned taking a rest week. Not really a choice but I wasn't feeling well and with one person already being out off work there was no room for me to be so sick that I couldn't work. So I took a week off of working out. And well....I am still sick. So the bad news is I have taken this week off of the gym as well.

The good news is. I am missing the gym. I am missing my spin class, I am missing zumba and I am missing going for walks. I am doing another race in a little over 2 weeks and at this point having been off for 2 weeks I am pretty sure there won't be very much running at this race. But who knows, I am doing it with a friend this time so there will be someone there keeping me going when I want to slow down. So here is hoping I feel better soon and am able to start working out again. 

Comments

  1. Missing gym sure hell beats all. Have a super fast recovery so you can hit back at all your misses, including food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to put in there that I miss working out with Lavi Bhatia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update