Day 8...

Better known as Week 2 Day 1. Seems like a weird place to start a story. And it kinda is, but you all should probably know to expect "weird" from me by now.

 I and several other ladies are doing a 3 week challenge group. It really is pretty awesome. We encourage each other, we talk about which workouts we love, which ones we hated, and what recipes we used that day. Remind each other to actually get up and press play and actually do those workouts, even the ones we don't love.

Most of us are using the newest program from BeachBody called 21-Day Fix. Daily workouts for 3 weeks and clean eating based on a color coded container system. It does make it easy. I'm not gonna lie, after months of not working out and not eating super healthy consistency is most certainly a huge struggle.

But I know I can do this. I know I can.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great accountability group! :) I haven't heard of the color-coded system, but if it simplifies life, then it sounds good to me. :) And I just noticed your last post, so thank you for the sweet mention of my vlog! Keep up the great work my friend!! aloha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update