Back

I actually made it back to the gym today! And not just to the gym, but to the always intense Cycling and Having a Ball class. It felt so good to be back. Boy do you get out of shape fast though.  Hoping that the only muscles not hurting tomorrow are the lungs.

With that said, I have seriously been slacking off on the weight watchers...again. No wonder my weight loss has plateaued...again. But, I have done so much better today (minus the chex mix). And tomorrow will be a good day too. It really will, I just know it.

Comments

  1. Yes, it will. Good job for jumping back in! Keep doing that and you will indeed reach your goals. Proud of you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up, Sandy. One good choice leads to another!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update