It's good to work out as a team.

Do you remember way back when I posted about going and doing a Team CCF Bootcamp? And how excited I was to have completed it and was looking forward to more. And well then, I didn't do anymore. 

Well I am happy (I think) to say, I made it back again! Well now it's Rise and Grind Bootcamp. Charles, Trista, Sydne and myself. I was there when Trista was drumming up the plan, and it didn't sound that hard. 4 stations, running interval inbetween each station, total of 3 rounds. Each station was either 45 second, 60 seconds or 75 seconds (depending on the round), with 2 1/2 minutes for the running in between. Kettlebell swings, leg scissors, woodchops, and russian twists. See, on paper not so bad. But trust me, it was. So glad I was doing it alongside some amazingly awesome peeps who kept not just going, but kept pushing each other. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update