Out of Change

Game Plan for the Weekend Away:
*Les Mills Workout Friday
*Walk on Saturday
*Take prepackaged snacks with me
*Drink at least 80 oz a day


This week has been a little weird. The gym I have been going to for the last 5 years closed last week. While it was sudden for members, I know that it was a long process of trying to save it for the owner. That gym had become not just where I worked out, but where I bonded with friends over sweat, and increased reps and weights. I kept my membership simply because of one instructor, whom I love. And without CB's classes this week, I have been lost. I did get in a combat workout with Coach Chaz, but otherwise didn't push myself as hard as I truly can. And it showed at weight watchers this week. Even though I ate well, because I didn't have the workouts I had a slight gain on the scale. 

I am bound and determined to have a negative on the scale this week. I will not let Women's Retreat be a stumbling block to my goals, it will be a catalyst. I will walk everywhere instead of hitching rides between lodging and meeting times, I will not pig out on the bread basket, I will delight in being a daughter of the King who made me perfectly and desires his best in all areas of my life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update