Round Two

Whole 30 Round 2 starts today! Well, technically it started today. Survived breakfast no problem, cooking lunch and food prepping for the week ahead as we speak. I am excited to tackle a second round because I know what I was able to accomplish the first time and I feel like with that knowledge I can go even stronger the 2nd time around. I know that I really am not a huge fan of sweet potatoes so I'm not gonna use them as the star of something. I'm also not scared of dump ranch anymore. I am also past the "scared of making a mistake so I better stick to the basics" phase and am excited to try out some new recipes.

Also, starting tomorrow I start training for my 2nd Half- Marathon! I mean, why not start round 2 of 2 things at the same time. Similarly to Whole 30, I feel much better heading into this 2nd round of training than I did about the first, despite knowing how much it hurt and how much I did not like it at the end. Probably because I do know how much it hurt, I know what hurt, I know what made it better, I know what variables made it miserable on race day. And also probably because I have a much better support system this time around. I have my oily team that made up of some amazing wellness freaks, I have my co-worker who is running the half with me, I have my good friends who have or are doing whole 30, and I have my running group that meets weekly. 



I can do this right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update