5 lb Star

When I rejoined Weight Watchers in October 2014 it was to put a stop to regaining all the weight I had lost. While I knew it would take a while to lose it all again, I was confident I could do it. However, the last 2 years of weight journey have not gone the way I envisioned them. In those two years, I actually continued to gain weight, however at a much slower gain than it had been, and I did have some losses along the way. I actually gained to the point of being 15 pounds heavier than when I started. Not exactly a Weight Watchers success story.

That is until this summer. In June I did that round of Whole 30 and lost 15 pounds, putting me back at my "starting weight". Since then I have lost more and am under my starting weight. I actually earned my very first 5 lb star! It really is just a sticker to put in my weight loss book, but it's my first one. 

Next week I have middle school retreat, so while I am not planning on actively losing while on the trip it will be full of lots of activity. When we get back however, time to buckle down again. Starting Whole 30 again and training for a half-marathon in December. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update