the most horrible news...

Today I discovered the most horible I can currently imagine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A Dutch Freeze from Dutch Bros is worth 10 WW points. Thats a THIRD of my daily allowance :( Guess they are now officially relegated to to rewards for the days I go to the gym and do a hard core 2 hour long workout. I mean really,10 points. 438 calories, 15 grams of fat. Guess I am sticking with my nonfat sugar free vanilla/caramel (depending on my mood) latte thrown in the blender. Man, 10 points.
On a positive note I discovered that before i ordered one today.

Comments

  1. Yikes! I am glad I don't have the coffee habit. I've got other bad habits, but, sheesh, 10 points for something you drink? No thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update