Last Bootcamp

Well I did it! I survived 6 weeks of bootcamp! Minus the 3 days I missed due to being extremely exhausted coming back from women's retreat and then when my wrist acted up. But I did it. I pushed myself a lot harder than I thought my body would go. Guess what, I can do a full push-up now. Not a lot of them, but I can do them! And I actually started making plans to continue working out with my friend Jess. As much as I seriously don't like getting up really really early, I kinda liked getting up early to work out, it was nice to know that I already had that taken care of for the day. And there were even parts I really liked, parts that Jessica and I might do later.

So now on to other important things. Like finding the perfect reward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update