Long time coming

I have been putting off a new blog entry for a while. I keep saying to myself "Tomorrow I will have time to sit down and have it sound nice". Well tomorrow keeps becoming the day before yesterday. So I guess I just need to put my excuses behind me and write something that maybe isn't as perfect as I would like.

I have been stuck, and it sucks. I am not sure why. I still want to lose the weight. But the day to day motivation is so totally not there. When I signed up for the boot-camp class I thought it would maybe be a good kick-start. But I gotta tell you, the scale hasn't really budged in the last 4.5 weeks. I am hoping it is from the "muscle weighs more than fat" concept, but I am so not sure. And now my wrist is acting up so I am not sure how tomorrow's class is gonna go, though I am gonna go prepared to workout as hard as it will let me.

I just need to figure out whatever the roadblock has been this whole year really. I am sticking with weight watchers, but I am also looking at something like Medifast for a month to drop kick my weight. Anyone had any experience with Medifast?

Comments

  1. Eric and Artonya have been doing medifast, (I think) they seemed to like it, but I'd ask her more about it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost 45 pounds on Medi-Fast in about 4 months. Now I use some of the meals every day in addition to regular food to maintain my weight. I love the ease/simplicity of the program. IT WORKS! Now Curtis has been on it and has lost 50 lbs in about 4 months. He is now a Medi-Fast coach. He loves the program so much and has done so well with it that he wants to help others lose weight, too. Why don't you ask him how it works? You can FB him or Sabrina. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update