Poll Time

Next week I am starting a Biggest Loser Challenge. I am super excited, haven't done of Coach Chaz's challenge groups in a long time. And how super awesome that a whole new bag of shakeology showed up today. Well here now is my dilemma, I have no idea which dvd workout program to add to my current routine. Mind you my current routine is really only 2 one hour classes a week.

So here is where you all, my friends, come in handy. I want to know which program you guys think would be good. Here are the options, please leave me a comment and let me know which one you think I would rock the best.

*Les Mills Combat: Mixed Martial Arts with a couple of weight training workouts.  Actually one of my favorites, But I have never been able to complete the series.
*P90X: Can you say push-ups, and pull-ups. True, I despise tony horton's talking through it, but there is a way to actually turn his voice off except for just the cues to change (is that cause beachbody figured out not everything likes his talking?)
*Insanity: Um hello, have you seen shaun-t's abs? I haven't actually done this one before, it is sitting unused. Major sweat fest from the ones I have done at fit club.
*21 Day Fix: I would probably have to do 2 rounds of it to last the challenge, but they are only 30 minute workouts.

Okay friends, youtube your hearts out, and then be sure to let me know what you think.


his is the ultimate mixed martial arts workout program! Get ready to punch, kick, block, and strike your way to an outrageously shredded body with 7 calorie-blasting and muscle-defining workouts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update