More than last time.

So there I am in my weekly R.I.P.P.E.D class, and well something clicked tonight. I was able to push a little harder than I did last week. I'm not sure if it was the pizza I had at lunch that I felt I needed to redeem, or if it was all the sideways glances in the full length mirrors at class on Saturday, or the fact that I gained at last weeks weigh-in instead of loose, but I did more. I used the 8 lbs weights when Saturday I only used 5. I even managed to do the push-up section in the Power set. Granted I didn't do all the push-ups and mountain-climbers and kick-throughs...but I did more than last time, as in I actually did kick-throughs this week.

But I also had to cut back and use the 3 lb weights for like the first time since I started ages ago. One of my shoulders didn't like the shoulder portion of the Resistance set on Saturday, so instead of pushing it to hard to the point of injury I backed off so I could still complete the movement and hopefully work on strengthening the joint so I don't have that issue in the future.

Looking to add another class to my schedule, Barre Class tomorrow! Guess I better my toes painted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update