Day 2

To say today was rough, would be an understatement. Super busy day at work. Got home and immediately changed into my pj's. Wanted so badly to just order some cheesy garlic bread from one of the local pizza places and just veg out on the couch with netflix. But I avoided the bread, and made the fix approved meal I had planned. I still however was bound and determined to just veg all evening and skip the Upper Body Fix workout. But after some encouraging words from a friend I dug deep and pressed play and completed both rounds. Was it my best workout, not by a long shot. But it was a follow the schedule, habit forming, burn the calories workout.

Now, it's time to wind down, do some personal development and devotion time. And then hit the sack for some recovery sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update