I need a reset button

I had a great Christmas week as far as weight loss goes. In the 2 weeks since I have gained it almost all back. I haven't made truly horrible decisions, I just haven't made great ones. So I am gonna try to reset. When WW debuted the Points Plus program we all got a new getting started guide book. In it is a pull out Kick start guide, it has a great table of mix and match breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas. My plan for the next week till weigh-in is to eat exclusively off this chart (except for lunch Monday when I am out shopping with Rachel and David). I have through Saturday planned out and when then plan out through Wednesday. And hopefully this will be the jump start/reset I need.

Also I just got my two new books and I am totally excited. The one sitting on my coffee waiting to be read still is Believe It, Be It by Ali Vincent who was the first female winner of Biggest Loser. The one I am currently reading is Fat Chance by Julie Hadden. She was also on the biggest loser, made it to the final 4 in season 4. It is a fabulous book so far. I highly recommend it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update