updating

So I totally planned on writing some nice (long) retrospective blog entry about my weight loss journey for my birthday. This is not it. I am simply trying to get my brain to turn off enough for me to get some sleep before work in the morning. I haven't been doing great the last couple of weeks, but thankfully I haven't done horrible either. I have tried to balance things out and still get my fruits and veggies in on days I eat 2 cheeseburgers. I have still been doing to the gym and putting in a workout even if it hasn't been the best workout of my life.

But I can't keep doing that. I need to be putting in full workouts cardio and strength. And I need to be eating on plan whole-y not picking and chooseing aspects of it. I actually did good today, still had a couple daily points left over. But I think my biggest problem is that I am still so horrible about the measuring and weighing of foods. I do a lot of eyeballing, and that doesn't work. So that is what I am gonna work on this week, measuring.

Comments

  1. Hey Sandy, I am feeling the same way. I gained this week, 0.4, but I am having the same issues. I don't seem to be full-heart in it right now and I need to be. I haven't been working out, at all, either. I wish I had an easy answer, but we'll get through this. I know we will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update