Looking Forward

Well, it's time to make some changes. I am very proud of the 32 pounds I have lost in the last 2 years. But to be honest, with you and myself, the first 24 were in the first 6 months. Meaning these last 19 months have been an up down, up down battle with the same 8 pounds. I have tweaked my weight watchers every which way in that time and I have finally decided to say "I'm Stuck". Which is why I have made the decision to back burner weight watchers for a while and try something else. I still love Weight Watchers and everything they have taught. I know that without the tools they taught me I would have regained those original 24 pounds in these last months. I still recommend them whole heartedly to anyone looking to lose weight. With that said however, at this point, my head and my heart aren't there. They can't handle the up one week down the next up the next down the next. I would like more than one week in a row where I have a loss on the scale. Which is why I have decided to give the Take Shape for Life program a chance. I have been thinking about it for about 9 months and finally got up the courage the other day to talk to a friend who is a coach about it the other day. And I think I am ready. I'm not gonna lie, I am nervous about it. And I know it won't be the easiest journey of my life, but I know that with all of you guys in my corner supporting me I can do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update