Lose for Good.

Well after 6 weeks of crazy overtime schedule and then another week of work and then 2 weeks of vacation I can officially say that the scale did not like my summer. And I therefore did not like the scale. And since I know the scale is just a reflection I therefore did not like me. But I got back on track last week and ate way better (still not great) and went for a couple of walks (only a couple though) and when I went to meeting I was so excited to see a -2.4 being written down by the lady at the scale! Imagine what I could do in a week that actually ate great and had great workouts more than once. Did i tell you all I signed up for a bootcamp class at my gym. I am excited for the change in what I am doing, a little scared of the 5 am start time, but grateful to know I will be going through it with a friend. Weight Watchers is currently in there Lose For Good campaign with is not just a big "push yourself to lose" thing but also a food donation raiser. They encourage you to set a weight lose goal for the campaign, which ends october 15th. And then donate that much weight in food to a local food bank through your weigh in location. So here is my goal; Lose the 6.4 pounds I gained over the summer, and then just to make it easy finish that last .6 pounds and have a nice even -7 (plus that would put me at my 30 pound mark)! And did I mention tomorrow I am doing Warrior Dash. On one of the hottest days of the year. At 4:30 in the afternoon. And I totally didn't train for it. The gatorade is already in the cooler and the motrin will be in the glove box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update