workout 3

Now I am not sure if I will be posting after every workout yet or not. Maybe the novelty of that will wear off. But for now I gotta share these thoughts:

We only did 40 pushups. Push-ups. That doesn't mean we didn't make up the difference in Burpees, and plank jacks, and this thing that you start in plank and just hop you feet up and back but never stand up...and if at any point you couldn't do the motion "just" hold plank.

And I am curious... when doing a movement for time not reps, does anyone else have a hard time not counting the actual reps while the instructor watches the clock. I know we only have a "minute" to do, though sometimes i think she takes a long blink and it becomes a long minute, but I keep finding myself counting the number of reps. I am not sure if i wanna embrace this habit as a way to distract myself from pain or break it so as not to torture myself with numbers.

She had us actually skipping across the aerobics room...skipping. You know that thing little kids do. I can't remember the last time I skipped. But I bet you it was for a much more joyful reason.

I am really scared for tomorrow. Monday seemed too easy. Yeah it was tough, 12 flights of stair running (with weights in hand), but hello only 40 push-ups.

I really need to get going on this walk challenge.

I need to go to bed soon. I have women's retreat this weekend. So I have a lot to get done still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update