bandwagons makeovers

Has anyone else noticed that standard safety features are not standard on bandwagons? Cause I keep falling off, and I know that with a seatbelt I wouldn't. It's getting annoying, and I am getting bruised up and tired. I would really like to stay on board, but everytime I hit a pothole the springs over the wheels bounce and flying out I go. I am very proud of the fact that I chose a nice big salad for dinner tonight, it was a moment of at least grabbing the reigns of the horses pulling the wagon, hoping to jump back on here any moment.

It's makeover week on Biggest Loser. And I needed it this week. I needed something to remotivate me. It was so amazing seeing the transformations, especially Olivia and Hannah (my purple team). They looked so pretty, and they felt pretty and beautiful, and that made them look even better. I want to feel that. most days I feel good, but I hardly ever honestly feel pretty or beautiful. And I want to, I want to look in the mirror and not have "ugh" be the first thought in my mind. I want to be able to not just not have to shop in the "big girl" section of the store, but to be able to go to the cool boutiques and grab some cute trendy little number and be able to put it on.

Comments

  1. Like I told you today at the hospital... you do look great Sandy and like I always say... it took me a long time to learn my not so good habits so I need to give myself some time to learn good ones again. : ) you look beautiful and you are a beautiful person <B Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit at at a time is the best way, Miss Sandy, because it is more likely to stay off. You are doing all of the right things. Maybe identify your two worst weaknesses and create a strategy for it. For me, I must always have a rice cake with peanut butter and a few chocolate chips (6 points). Another, is that I put off exercise. Get a partner to schedule your week of exercise with and know you are meeting her at the gym. That way, you will be less inclined to skip. And then, love the you that you are. Beautiful. Creative. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the analogy of falling off the bandwagon. I too am feeling the same way. I think you and I need to get together again and have another chat. I think we should also wear our hostage dresses again to remind us how we felt in them and remind us to keep going.

    We also need to remember that we have come a long way. Though we may not be perfect, at least we aren't the same people we were when we started WW. If we were, we'd be 50 lbs heavier instead of the loss we've had.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update