Tomorrow

Well, tomorrow is another weigh-in. And unfortunately I think it will just be another weigh in, you know one of those 0.4 weeks. I am really good at 0.4.

So I am watching Biggest Loser right now, and since it the the week before the final they are doing one of their signature challenges. The "put it back on" challenge. For those who don't know what it is here is what they do. The take the total weight each contestant has lost on the ranch and make them wear it again. It is usually broken down into something that can take off in the same increments they lost it in. This paticula one they are walking/jogging a golf course carrying golf bags with poles equal to the weight they lost each week and at each hole they get to get rid of the pole that corrosponds to the week that hole represents. I have always loved it this paticular challenge (a close second is the car pull). I think sometimes you need to take that breif temporary trip back to where you came from to gain ful perspective on where you came from and all it means. So I think what I am trying to say is, Who wants to do it with me in several pounds? Not sure where we would do it or really how but I think it would be fun to do.

Comments

  1. Sandy

    I will do it with you! I had a small taste of it tonight. Jack wanted to go jogging with me, and he ran about 1/2 mile. About mile 1.2, he was pooped and wanted me to carry him. He weighs what I have lost. I carried him piggy-back the rest of the 0.4 miles back home. I tried to jog it and realized that I used to be that heavy. I couldn't believe how much work it was to carry him, and that is the weight I've lost!

    It was one of those epiphanal moments and even though we've had our ups and downs on the "journey" I am so glad that we've stuck with it!

    Keep the motivation, a pretty little dress is waiting for you. And the skinny girl inside waiting to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you doing on Sunday June 19th? That will be my one year mark. I am thinking more of doing it based on how much i lost each month. Maybe just carry backpacks full of canned goods, and then donate them to a food bank when we are all done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update