Rebooting

re·boot (rē bo̵̅o̅t′)

intransitive verb, transitive verb

Comput. to boot again, as to restore the computer to operation after a program failure

We all have done it to a computer. And we all have wished we could do it sometime in the middle of the day. You know, go back to bed and try waking up all over again, even just walking out of the office for a minute and then walk back in all fresh.

Trust me, this past weekend was a major "program failure" Friday night pizza, saturday lunch pizza, saturday dinner burger and fries, sunday lunch chicken nuggets and fries, sunday dinner mac and cheese. Oh and an entire bag of those stupid powdered mini donuts. And boy was I feeling that all sunday afternoon, not my normal peppy self. It was time to reboot.

So this morning, instead of sleeping in super late I got up and decided today was the day I restored my programs. I ate a healthy breaskfast, did 20 minutes of a Bob Harper workout video (I only survived 20 minutes is more like it) did a bunch of chores around the house and then went grocery shopping. Which is where my bib NSV of the day happened.

So I went to safeway this time for my groceries, not a place I have normally been. Somehow by the time I worked my way over the dairy and freezer aisle I could smell all the fresh ready to heat hot foods. The jojo's, the chicken, and the CHINEESE. Now yes it is't neccesarily the best chineese but it was fresh and hot and smelled so amazing. But it stayed there, and none of it went home with me.

And then I got home and finished more chores, headed out to Yoga class, back home for a healthish dinner. The only thing left on my to-do list for the day is go salsa dancing (more activity points). Pretty good for a reboot day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update