Weird week

I am very happy to report that after my ugh weekend, Monday's reboot, tuesday and so far today wednesday have been amazing. Stayed on plan, uber activity points (yesterday at least) and total side benefit, saved a ton of money on healthy food at safeway. And once again the chineese smelled really good, and I got in line. But I only got 2 potstickers, and they weren't nearly as good as I remembered them being. Which hopefully means the chineese won't tempt me nearly as much. I'm sure it will tempt me but hopefully not as bad.

So this week my work schedule is a little weird and I won't make it to weigh-in tonight, I have to wait till the saturday one. I haven't been to the saturday one months. I am actually kinda glad I have these extras days thanks to my funk weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update