A letter to my Legs

Dear Legs,

I know you don't hear me say this enough, infact you have never heard me say this, but thank you for being my legs. I know most of the time I am critical of you. How short you are, haw fat you are. How because of that combo finding cute pants/skirts/knee socks is difficult. But today I want to tell you how much I appreciate all you do for me. You walked a 10 kilometer race today! And you rocked it. You proudly wore a running skirt with only shorts underneath it and thank you for only minorly objecting to the chafing from the cold tempratures this morning. You willingly went further than I trained you for and for that I grateful, and you did it in 1 hour 38 minutes and 13 seconds (unofficially), which is a pretty darn fast pace. You are strong and amazing, you never hurt at all during the event. I am sorry I didn't stretch you out very well afterwards, I promise to make it up to you and my feet tomorrow with a pedicure.


Love,
Me

P.S. I promise to use Glide next time I try to do something like this again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update