We all have those days...

Where we just don't feel like it. Where we just wanna. I didn't mess up, just didn't eat as on plan as possible. Choose not to work out, but replaced it with sometime watching a kids soccer game followed by a trip to my favorite salon and day spa in Newberg for a visit with some friends and a 10 minute massage. Not sure I am gonna have time to workout tomorrow, but sunday will be a good workout, this I promise.

See I am signed up for 10k race in a couple of weeks. Good news is I think most of the others I am doing it with are going to be waling it as well. I hope that it is warm enough to wear my cute sports skirt.

Comments

  1. I know the feeling, there are some days I just don't wanna do it. Because it takes mental energy, and I just don't have it. That is what caused my slide. I know there is going to be time where I feel like that again, but with friends like you, it won't take 3 months to get back on plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back and Hip Surgery updates.

Gulp

Life update